Foot & Heel Balm | Dry & Cracked Heels
A disruption of your skin barrier causes cracked heels. The disruption can be cold winter temperatures or from a medical condition that causes your skin to become very dry and eventually crack. Aging is also another factor that causes dry and cracked heels.
Formulated with a super hydrating blend of organic shea butter and organic sunflower, babassu, hemp and jojoba oil. This balm has a non-greasy to almost a dry feeling that was formulated to be used on dry and cracked heels. It tends to leave an almost powdery texture after it soaks in. This conditioning balm brings an extra layer of moisture and protection to soothe, heal and revive dry and damaged feet. This balm can also be used on hands and elbow.
- Babassu Oil: Is a skin moisturizer that has soothing, protection and moisturizing qualities and also anti-microbial to enrich your skin with vitamin E, which is essential for cell regeneration and melts on skin contact.
- Arrowroot Powder: Athletes foot is a common skin infection of the feet caused by fungus. Arrowroot powder has the ability to absorb moisture and sweat and can be used to treat this infection making it difficult for the fungus to grow and spread.
- Vitamin E: The most common cause of cracked heels is lack of moisture. Vitamin E has moisturizing and healing benefits that helps to strengthen skin barrier function and help soften the drying effect on your heels.
- Cruelty Free
- GMO Free
- Skin Loving Ingredients
Directions: For best results use after every bath/shower or pedicure. Dry feet completely. Take a small amount and rub into any dry skin area and watch it soak right in. Can also be used on the hands and elbows.
For intensive treatment, exfoliate feet and apply liberally and put on clean socks (cotton) and let sit overnight. Continue with regular use to keep protecting and moisturizing your feet to prevent future dryness.
For Home Pedicure:
- Soak your feet in lukewarm soapy water for up to 20 minutes.
- Treat yourself to a foot scrub. Use a pumice stone or pedicure tool to remove any hard or thick skin, especially around the heel area
- Gently pat dry your feet dry, especially between the toes.
- Apply our Foot & Heel Balm to the affect area and cover feet with clean (cotton) socks overnight to lock in moisture
For more Foot Care Products visit our online store for foaming bath salts, pedicure tools and everything else you need for your at home pedicure spa day or night.
Pure Bliss: Fragrance and Dye Fee
Peppermint Tea Tree: peppermint and tea tree essential oil blend
Lavender: lavender essential oil
Orange Vanilla: orange essential oil and natural vanilla fragrance oil blend
Royal Gardens: natural fragrance oil blend
*Temperature Sensitive Product. May melt if left in the sun, in cars, or in high temperatures*.
We designed it to melt into the skin so expect it to liquefy at around 120 degrees and get quite soft even around 100 degrees. So be warned that if left in the sun it will melt. The product does still work but the powders may settle and the texture will change. The way that it works on the skin however, will stay the same. If products start to melt, just place in your refrigerator.
Ingredients: Organic Sunflower Oil, Arrowroot Powder, Shea Butter, Organic Babassu Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin E, Essential Oil and/or Natural Fragrance Oil